Monday, February 11, 2013

Some interesting things I have learned

This week really has been better than last week.
  
The culture shock has worn off

The people are really nice.

I know it will just take time to get the language down

But I also know that The Lord is helping me in all aspects of this mission.

It is hard to see people not accept the truth but I know that we all have our
agency to choose.   

Echague is really a great place.

It hasn't been easy but something that Elder Holland said when he came to the MTC has stuck with me.  "Salvation is not a cheap experience!"  I know this to be true.  If it wasn't hard it wouldn't be worth it.  We need to work everyday to better ourselves and become the people that God intended us to be.  

I know that The Lord is helping me with this journey. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.