Monday, March 11, 2013

Missionary Work Is Wonderful

This week has been great and it was so good to hear from all of you.  I am now on week 7 of training 12 weeks total. everything is going really well.  Tagalog finally started to click this week.  It's not always right but I can at least form a understandable sentence.  We are planning for one more baptism before the end of the month.  Transfers are on the 27th of March but none of us in the apartment think that we will be transferred. 
We are trying to work with the branch here to fellowship and give us referrals because when members bring us investigators things seem to work.  When we just street contact there is less of a relationship.  So my commitment to you this week is to talk to a non-member friend about the church.  I know it is a little bit harder in Utah but it is still possible I know I could have done this so much before my mission.  

We all have a large role to play in the immortality and eternal life of man. 

I am so grateful for the opportunity to be here in the Philippines.  It is hard to explain because there are many things that are just so different. I am not sure I would be able to handle them all by myself, but I know the Lord will be with me every step of the way if I invite him to be.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.