Monday, April 8, 2013

I love this gospel



April 8th 2013



So this week has been the best week of my mission so far!  I can't even explain how spiritual it has been.  I tried in my audio clips to explain it... I probably did a horrible job!  But to sum it all up, I love this gospel!  I love the Savior Jesus Christ.  I know that he loves me and that we need to do all we can to help those people around us.

This week has helped me start to burn bright with the love of the Savior!  I know without a doubt that this church is true and I want to shout it from the rooftops!  I am downloading conference from LDS.org right now!  I love the internet!  And I love Elder Holland.  I know that what he said is true!  The amount of our faith is not a problem.  How we use our faith is what we need to focus on.  I really do love this gospel!  



This week please read through the song "I Know that My Redeemer Lives"  Ask yourself if you really have a testimony of all the roles of the Savior.  And does that sentence really give you Joy that is sweet above all else.  It does for me!  I really do know that my Savior and Redeemer even Jesus Christ lives today.



I love you all so very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.