Monday, May 20, 2013

Transfers and Training

This is going to be a short letter because we had to go to Cauayan to pick up my package.  It did come !!!  Thanks for the contents.  One pack of Combos is already gone...:)

So this week has been really good.  We haven't had a whole lot of work because we had meetings and two hours of companion study everyday so that takes a big chuck of proselyting time but it is okay because that is what we need to focus on.  Elder Almaras is super awesome.  He is ready to just go out and work and teach and all that stuff that missionaries do. 

I did really enjoy Elder Daluz as a companion.  I have been able to appreciate him as a companion more as I have been a trainer.  Training is hard!  you go from being the companion that follows along; to the companion that has to make the final decisions in just a few hours.  But I know that the Lord qualifies who he calls.  

So pretty much Echague is still great.  

I love you all so very much and hope you are having a fantastic day
Love, Elder Cousin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.