Monday, June 24, 2013

New Companion-New Area

So I'm in Aritao (Are - EE - tao).  It's in Bambang zone (bomb-bong).  Its the farthest south you can go in the mission.  Its really awesome because it isn't insanely hot.  Cauayan mission is the hottest mission in the Philippines, but here its nice and cool.  We are surrounded by mountains so there is always a nice breeze and we get to climb mountains to teach people.  It is pretty legit... 

My companion is Elder Juco.  He's really cool. We get along pretty well.  He's been out just under a year so that's cool.  We are in an apartment with two other elders.  There are two companionship's of elders in our branch and so its a pretty active branch.  The members are really nice.  It's awesome,

I have gotten to the point where I can stay involved in a complete conversation. 

Our landlords are really awesome.  They saw that we were coming into Bambang to email and so they gave us a ride.  It saved us 20 pesos.  So It's super awesome here.  I love it.

Elder Maloney (Bwebwe's comp in the MTC) is my district leader.  So its really fun to have some Elder's that I have know preivous down here.

President and Sister Carlos have not left yet.  They leave the 31st I think.  President and Sister Ralph get here on the first of July I think.  
Look up Banaue on google.  I get to go there next P-day! 
Aritao (Are-EE-tao) in the Bambang Zone


Elder Juco (Huko)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.