Monday, June 3, 2013

What every parent want to hear !



Wow!  Everybody emailed this week and they were all amazing!!!  I loved reading all of them!  This week has been great.  We have had a lot of success.  We had a couple instances where we just showed up somewhere and it was exactly where we needed to be.  I love when the spirit guides us to places.  Coolest feeling in the world!  So I really did enjoy everybody's emails.  


This is one of my favorite Mormon Messages and I wanted to share it with you.    http://www.lds.org/media-library/video/mormon-messages/mormon-messages-2009?lang=eng&start=13&end=24#2009-06-24-let-us-be-men

Thank you for everything that everyone does.  You are all doing so well.  I'm so glad that I don't have to worry about my family while I'm here.  That would be so much harder to concentrate if I had to worry.  You are all wonderful people


I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.