Monday, October 7, 2013

Training and Conference



So this week has been crazy.  It flew by.  So we had P-day on Monday and district meeting on Tuesday we then had a meeting in Cauayan for all trainers and trainees.  We got a text Tuesday night that one of the zone leaders from a different zone was in one of our far areas and that they wanted to meet the next day. We found out  that president decided to split our area half-way through the cycle to speed up the work.  he had decided to essentially close down the other area to focus on the area close to the church.  So our area was split and elders were added.  They will only be there for three weeks because one is going home and the other is only a part time missionary.  So we worked with them on Thursday and Friday,  the work in our area has been very little but we did have some very good lessons.  We have found two families that are super willing and ready.  It is insane how prepared they are. On Saturday the two companionships of sisters in my district had 5 baptismal interviews.  I did all five interviews in a row.  My brain was fried afterwards.  I felt like I taught 5 lessons in a row in.  So this week has been good. 


The foreigners have to go and get fingerprinted on Wednesday.  Apparently some law changed and we all have to be on file...  So this means that we get McDonalds!  It'll be worth the trip.

I'm excited for conference.  I downloaded Saturday and priesthood.  I wasn't able to get Sunday because the internet is really slow.  I miss being able to stream.. oh well.  The Philippines internet is slow.  But I love it.


Zone Conference Lunch (mabuting gana...Bon Appétit)
My Companion Elder Franzuela on Left

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.