Monday, October 21, 2013

Transfers, New investigators and Sick again

Well another week has gone by and the cycle is over.  We are still waiting for the text from the zone leaders. 
We really have no idea what is going to happen.  I love my area and I love my comp but I have had a feeling that I'm getting transferred.  I have had to keep telling myself that I will go wherever I am needed. 

This week I got sick again.  I had this super bad cold that started in my chest.  I woke up Friday morning and my lungs were at like 50% capacity.  I text Sister Rahlf and she emailed the doctor in manila.  He prescribed an antibiotic and an inhaler.  The inhaler really helped.  I'm so glad I can breath now.  

The Earthquake was super far.  Cebu is a completely different region.  It was a 7.2 earthquake and from what we hear it was devastating.  I really wasn't downplaying the flooding.  It really wasn't bad at all.  

We had a good week.  We found a whole bunch of young men that are willing to listen and are really into playing basketball at the church.  We are super excited to see their progress.  

Its really weird all my friends in the mission that were just hitting their year mark when I got here are now going home.  Its crazy to see how fast the time flies.

I don't have much news other than I am not being transferred this cycle. 

Brother Saludes.  We were on a split
This is Rambutan.  It comes from a tree and is super delicious
There were absolutely no people around for like 3 hours so we went on an adventure to get to know the area better.  We found a big field of corn, a calamansi (native lime) orchard and a river.

Other than that I have no news.  I Love you all and will talk to you next week.

Sincerely,

Elder Cousin
Brother Saludes and Elder Cousin on Splits
Getting to know our Area better, We found a corn field, a calamansi orchard (native limes) and a river

This is Rambutan  it comes from a tree and is super delicious

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.