Monday, November 25, 2013

Good Morning Western Hemisphere

How is everyone doing?  I'm doing alright.  I'm glad everyone had a good time on their trips.  This week has been hard.  I was sick again for a few days.  I was put on an antibiotic with being sick it was super hard for both of us to get in the groove of things.  The whole week was an uphill battle and we got beat to pieces... haha.  The one diamond in the rough was that we had a less active family come to church.  They brought two daughters-in-law and one daughter that have not yet been baptized.  So we have 3 new investigators.  It was a hard week however, I learned a lot and this next week will be better.  Transfers are coming up and so I'll be preparing for that, I will let you know where I end up.   Other than that I don't have much news.  Its kind of a short email but I'm all out of news.  Lauren, I got your letter about your investigator that was baptized.  That is really cool.  You never how long it will take.
I love and am grateful for all of you.  Have a great Thanksgiving.
There is a member here that likes to have the missionaries carve their names in his tree

Thanksgiving Feast (it looks delicious)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.