Monday, December 30, 2013

Happy New Year

So its new year.  I don't know where it has gone...  But its been fun.  All missionaries have the opportunity to Skype or call.  It was fun.  We should do it again in a few months.  The work has been kinda rough lately because alcohol is a large commodity during this time of year, but its been good.  I can't believe the cycle is almost over.  We have two weeks left before the transfer.   Our attendance went down this week because it was Christmas and it is planting season again but we still have a bunch of awesome returning members.  We are focusing on finding investigators.  We have one super progressing investigator.  He is 16.  He worked with us once last week and it was awesome.  He testified about what we were teaching.  We wanted to give a baptismal date this week but he went to Manila for Christmas.  I'll give you an update next week.  I'm doing good.  We were able to go to the gym this morning. Thank you for all that you all do.  I have the best family ever.  I love you all and I will talk to you next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.