Monday, December 16, 2013

New Companion

So this week has been different.  Elder Rivera decided to go home so my new companion is Elder Padol.  This is his third cycle here and he is awesome.  So we had an awesome week.  We had a baptism and the most lessons I've ever had.  We worked really hard and we have seen a lot of success.  One of our investigators has a lot of Word of Wisdom issues but he seemed happier yesterday when we taught him.  He said that he has been able to cut back on the cigarettes.  So we are really excited for him.

I'll send pictures next week.  We are at a new net-shop and I don't want to get a virus.  So we are doing great.  I love my area.  And we are working hard.  

I don't really have much news...  I love peanut butter and Jelly sandwiches.  I cannot count how many I have eaten this week.  

One request:  Could you send me some recipes with using Chicken without rice as an ingredient. I'm sick of rice.  I need real food. Other meats are hard to come by here.  Thank you!

I love you all.  Have a Wonderful Week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.