Monday, February 24, 2014

Elder Samar heading home after two years of service

Mission Tradition-Tie Cutting as Missionaries leave field for home


The cycle is over.  Tomorrow morning I put Samar on a bus for home and then I get to hang out with the elders in the other branch.  It is a weird feeling.  I can't really explain it.  We have had a lot of fun and success.   We have a few baptisms planned in March

I don't know who my new companion will be but I will find out tomorrow night.  The new deal with transfers is that Tuesday night all zone leaders get an email that has the names of everyone leaving and coming into their zone. Then Wednesday morning we go to Solano for the transfer.  So I'll let you know next week who my new companion is.  It sounds like everyone is doing good. I love you all

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.