Monday, May 19, 2014

Elder Bangal Transferred - I Am Staying in Area

We got the transfer list.  I'm not transferred... But Bangal is.  It was a really big surprise.  I thought I was transferred for sure.  I'll let you know the particulars next week.  We still don't know anything.  We had a good week.  The zone had a couple baptisms this week and a bunch of interviews so we are excited for the coming week.  Our zone is gonna change a lot.  Bangal, one of the sister leaders and both of our district leaders are being transferred.  
The work has been alright we have a few investigators that are getting close to baptism, so we are excited about that.  
Bangal and I have been hitting the basketball court hard.  Its actually a lot of fun.  I really should have played sports in high school.  We had a game this morning with the solano zone leaders (rivalry).  Bangal and I won. :)  I have no idea who my next comp is gonna be.  I've learned a lot from Bangal though.  I am a different missionary because of him.  He will definitely go down as a favorite companion.
I put some pictures up.  We told most of the branch that I would probably be the one that would transfer.  I guess not...  I really do like my area and I love the members.  They are awesome!
Sorry -- Kind of short but I love you guys!
Sincerely,
Elder Cousin
Sister Haboc

The following pictures are of
members and investigators 
Sister Juvilyn

President & Sister Toledo, Russel

Young Women

Young Women

President & Sister Butay

Cabral Family

Cabral Children

Toledo Family

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.