Monday, May 5, 2014

District Conference, Splits, P-day, Package from Home



How is everyone doing?  This entire week has been super tiring but good.  We had splits with the AP's in Cauayan so we had a super long drive and then work in a different area.  We were able to go on some splits this week without  zone.  We are emailing a little later today because we just got back from Banaue.  I am putting some pictures up right now.  It was a lot of fun.  This is the 3rd time for me and I still enjoy it. 

Yesterday, President Rahlf came done to conduct a surprise district conference.  We got a new district presidency.  The old district presidency did a great job.  We are excited for the new district presidency to get up on their feet and to help the district become better.

Oh and by the way, I got my package!  Thank you!  Everything was great.  Elder Bangal loved the Peeps!  I loved the Oreos!  I think it had been sitting at the mission home for a while.  We don't get mail down here very often.  Thank you again for everything!  It was great!

I love you all. 
A few Elder's at Banaue Terrace (photo opt.)

Elder Bangal and I in our Y shirts (the package from home arrived)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.