Monday, June 30, 2014

FHE activity and Transfer on the Horizon



This is gonna be a short one.  We did see blessings this week.  It was still really hard but the blessings were there

I am being transferred.  We will find out tomorrow night.  Then transfer day is on Wednesday.  I have to pack... This will probably be my last transfer pack! :)

Overall it has been a good week.  I still don't feel like I am being transferred but I guess that is how it goes.  

Elder Opalda has been a really good companion.  I have learned a lot from him.

I love you all!  

You guys are awesome and I hope you are doing great!
 



Elder Cousin accidentally smacked Elder Opalda with his umbrella



What a view

Family Home Evening with Sister Missionaries and Branch Members

Dusk

Sunset


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.