Monday, June 9, 2014

Snippets of hope



We had a good week.  We went to Cauayan on Wednesday for our leadership meeting.  We are going again on Friday for splits.  So it will be a busy week.  Our investigators are getting closer to baptism.   I love all of our investigators.

We walked so much this week.  I wouldn't be surprised if we walked over 20 miles this week.  We weren't blessed in the ways that we thought we would be but we were blessed.  

I had many awesome experiences this week.  They all related to hope in some way. After much prompting from the Holy Ghost, I realized that I had become discouraged about the work and forgotten my purpose.  Heavenly Father didn't push me into remembrance but gave me little snippets of hope.  I realized that I was not remembering him enough.  I have realized on my mission that I really do have a terrible memory and that I need to write everything down, especially revelation.  So I have started to keep a journal more faithfully.

I know that no one is perfect but if we remember him all the time (like we covenanted to do) he will give us more and more until we reach perfection.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.