Monday, August 25, 2014

This week was really good



 We had a lot of good work.  We had more lessons this week than we had all last cycle.  We also had our stake centers open house.  We had the opportunity to teach the vice-mayor and one of the city board members.  It was a really good experience.  They had questions.  We were able to help them better understand our religion and Joseph Smith.  

We had a Family Home Evening with an investigator family last night.  We taught about the Book of Mormon  I really believe that the greatest blessing of my mission for me is my understanding and love of the scriptures especially the Book of Mormon.  All the answers are really right there in front of us.  We just have to read and apply it.  

Um... Other than that I don't have much news.  I love you all

Sincerely,
Elder Braden Cousin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.