Monday, September 29, 2014

Stake Activity and Sept Departures

How is everyone doing.  Transfers are over.  My new companion is Elder Espino.  I was actually supposed to train him back before I got Franzuella but things were switched up.  So I'm glad I finally get to be comps with him.  He has been out a year and is awesome.  His English is better than mine.  I can't seem to string together a well formulated sentence.  Anyway,  Elder Maloney decided to go home a cycle early in order to save some money for school.  With the typhoon it didn't really cause a lot of  structural damage but it did destroyed the corn crop which will not be good for the area.  So I'm still in Gosi.

Big news:  I will be in Manila on Friday and Saturday.  I pulled some money out last week for a present so I need to get some more out.  I'm not really sure what the plan is but I think we will probably go to MOA (Mall of Asia).  I'll tell you about it next week.  

We had a stake activity on Saturday.  We got to wear p-day clothes all day!  =)   we are still working hard.

I love you all!
Elder Cousin




Elder Maloney was in the MTC with Elder Cousin


Cutting of the tie for Mission quilt

Last picture before boarding the plane

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.