Monday, October 27, 2014

Final weeks in the Mission Field

This week was Greeeat!  We had zone conference.  I was able to see some people before I come home which was good. Our sister investigator was interviewed for baptism this week so her baptism will be on Saturday November 1 is a holiday here.  Its the day of the dead.  Everybody eats lunch at the cemetery which is a little unusual but its a day off of work and school so hey...

We have Career Workshop on Wednesday.  We might have to overnight in Cauayan.  

I'm gonna miss the Philippines, especially this branch.  Its been a good run.  I've learned a lot and I have so much that I want to apply to my life as a normal person.






A few of the Great Sister's and Elder's I have been honored to serve along side in the Philippines



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.