Monday, November 10, 2014

Have I Done Any Good?

 Departing Missionaries November 4-5, 2014

This was from the Mission Blog;  I wanted to  include it for the last entry I will make for
Elder Braden Cousin

"Have I Done Any Good?  This hymn is one of the favorites among our missionaries, and is a question they ask themselves frequently.
  

"Have I done any good in the world today?  Have I helped anyone in need?  
Have I cheered up the sad and made some one feel glad?  
If not, I have failed indeed.  
Has anyone's burden been lighter today because I was willing to share?
Have the sick and the weary been helped on their way?
When they needed my help was I there?"
 
To which we can answer for them, Yes!  A huge, resounding Yes.  These wonderful missionaries have exemplified the Savior as they have gone about, as He did, "doing good."  They found joy in the journey of missionary work; they loved those they served and brought happiness to many in the Philippines Cauayan Mission.
 
We honor them and are so grateful for our time together in the hastening work of salvation".

 

 

 

Cutting of the Tie (For Mission Quilt)




 

Everyone joined in the fun...going home with one less clothing item :-)

Received Mission Booklets


Last Photo opt. before boarding the plane

Words of Wisdom from the Missionaries leaving the field to the Missionaries arriving

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.